The Pool School’s Parent/Tot class prepares children for group lessons and is a great beginning to their swimming education. Parents are provided a chance to spend precious one-on-one moments with their child while teaching entry-level swim skills and safety.
Children who take the Parent/Tot class are more successful when entering the group lesson program. Parents who take the class are more aware of water safety issues and have the basic knowledge to prepare their child for success in more advanced classes.
Ages 18 months up to age 3 years.
- No Preregistration – Enrollment becomes active at the time of registration.
- Enroll at anytime during the month.
- Classes are Continuous Enrollment. Student’s enrollment is active month to month, until student withdraws from enrollment.
- To withdraw enrollment a “Withdrawal Form” must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the 1st of the upcoming month.
- Fees for the class are based on the number of days the class meets each month (not attendance).
- New Students: Tuitions are to be paid at the time of enrollment.
- Existing Students: Tuitions are due on the 1st of each month for the upcoming month enrollment.
- A payment receipt will be emailed to the billing contact’s email address on file.
- PAYMENTS METHODS ACCEPTED – Debit/Card Credit Visa/MasterCard
Click on the Register Link to the left of each time block below to register for this class.