Level 8 Requirements: Swim 25 yards front crawl with proper breathing and backstroke without fins.
The Pool School Lightning competes in the Memphis Swim Conference (MSC), a group of similarly structured teams in the Mid-South. Meets are held once a month in the fall/winter and biweekly in the summer. Each season culminates in a championship meet. Meets last between 2 and 3 hours, with the championship meet lasting all day. This league is focused on the entry-level athlete and is a great place to begin a swimming career or just have fun.
- No Preregistration – Enrollment becomes active at the time of registration.
- Enroll at anytime during the month.
- Levels 1 thu 8 and Swim Team are Continuous Enrollment. Student’s enrollment is active month to month, until student withdraws from enrollment.
- Parent Tot and Adult classes are not Continuous Enrollments
- To withdraw enrollment a “Withdrawal Form” must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the 1st of the upcoming month.
- Fees for the class are based on the number of days the class meets each month (not attendance).
- New Students: Tuitions are to be paid at the time of enrollment.
- Existing Students: Tuitions are due on the 25th of each month for the upcoming month enrollment.
- A payment receipt will be emailed to the billing contact’s email address on file.
- PAYMENTS METHODS ACCEPTED – Debit/Card Credit Visa/MasterCard
Click on the Register Link to the left of each time block below to register for this class.